Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Am, Clearly, Insane.


I have several disturbing dreams that i cycle through over the course of the year. Sometimes i am able to change the outcome in it, sometimes not so much. One of the more horrible ones involves the loss of my teeth. According to a bit of research that i've done on the matter, many people have also experienced the "losing teeth" dream. This morning i woke up quite horrified because one of my good chomping teeth had decided to fall out and id chipped a canine. In the dream i had spit a rather large tooth out into my hand (it didn't even look like mine!) and promptly freaked out because i had no medical or dental insurance. haha. I remember popping a piece of mojito gum into my mouth and then promptly breaking the canine. Eventually a call was put in to my daddy who told me i should just go to the dentist and work out a payment plan. The trip to get my teeth looked at eventually ended up with me wandering into the middle of a prison riot. How did i end up in a prison? No idea. But a large Mexican man named Pancho threw me to the ground and threatened to SHANK ME.

This is where i woke up. Thank God. I looked up the significance of my teeth falling out in a dream dictionary and got this:

"Losing teeth in dreams can point to insecurity about finances. In physical waking life, teeth are what we use to take in sustenance, to keep our bodies fit and nourished, and they are often lost when malnutrition is present. In order to take in nourishment we must be able to 'support' ourselves. Are you worried that you will lose the ability to take care of yourself or are you already not taking care of your needs? Nourishing ourselves comes in many forms, not just our bodily needs--we must nourish our minds, spirits, and hearts as well as our bodies. Is there any aspect of your life that feels like an empty hole?"

I have been having cravings for hotdogs lately. With chili and saurkraut. Mmmm.

As for my being manhandled by Pancho, the dream dictionary forewarns that i will fall into the hands of an enemy...

Interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like the sound of any of your dream lately. BE CAREFUL, VERY CAREFUL!!!!