Friday, December 21, 2007

Holidays Are Hell Part Four

December 20

6:30PM

Time to board! Much cheering ensues. I dart off into the tunnel and just as im approaching the plane my name is called. Security has tracked me down!

6:32PM

I boarded the wrong flight. Im a STOWAWAY! My flight is 439 to orlando. I boarded 437. You know why i didn't see another gate that said Orlando? BECAUSE MY FLIGHT IS DELAYED TILL 11:20PM. The people who retrieved me also noted that my security screening was not recorded. AND THEY SENT ME BACK TO THE SECURITY GATES.

6:37PM

I have caused a scandal in the security ranks. Someone let me through without being properly checked. OR HIGHLIGHTING THAT DAMN BOARDING PASS.

6:38PM

You mean Olga got her jollies scot free and i'll have to do this again? Yes, Lyan, for you see you have been a terrible person in a past life and now we WREAK KARMIC JUSTICE. Now stand up against that wall, and spread em. Oh you can do better than that can't you girlie?

6:45PM

Violated, i walk towards the correct gate and assume the fetal position on the floor next to a vending machine.

No comments: