Friday, December 7, 2007

Hmm

I haven't been posting because there really isn't much anything worth mentioning going on. I go to work. I come home. Sometimes i do something with someone else. But mostly its just me hiding from the cold. The novelty of seeing snow and ice on the ground hasn't worn off yet though i keep being told to wait till February and I'll be good and sick of it by then. I removed the screen from my window so i can lean out and play with the snow that has accumulated on the roof.

It's snowing right now. i went and bought some batteries to take my camera out with me this weekend. Maybe I'll make a snowman if it sticks overnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there with you enjoying that snow. Remember when you were a kid??? We made a snowman by using a bucket... Remember when I put you in the laundry basket and sent you down the hill... Improvise and have fun!!!! love ya, me...momma