Friday, December 21, 2007

Holidays Are Hell Part Two

December 20th

1:00PM

Feeling has been lost in my culito. The floor is cold and dirty. The lady on the phone next to me talks too loud.

1:55PM

Flight is delayed. Much sadness. New arrival time is 2:35PM

2:30PM

Plane has arrived. Announcement!

2:35PM

Damn. Flight is full. Volunteers are asked to go to standby rather than take the flight. Too much snowy debris on the runways make flying with full loads unsafe. Have now been moved to standby on the 400PM flight coming in from Mexico City.

2:40PM

Handsome young fellow has been making eyes at me. Dare i go over and ask him if he'd be willing to trade his seat for me in exchange for...my first born child perhaps? No? Fine. Considers teaching him about Puerto Rican Judo.

Judo know if i got a knife, judo know if i got a gun.

2:45PM

Remember that i am in an airport. And i am MUD if i act all threatening. I sit down and play Warcraft on my computer.

2:46PM-3:45PM

Read a trashy romance novel. Play PSP.

3:46PM

Find out that the 4:00PM flight has been cancelled. FRACK! It is still snowing. Next flight is at 6:00PM.
I have been at the airport for nearly 5 hours. Cry a tiny bit. Don't let anyone see.

No comments: