Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Did NOT Eat That Pretzel

I really didn't despite what some of you may think. >.<

I did however eat an excellent hamburger today. Alicia dragged me over to Bartley's which is apparently a very famous Cambridge institution. Its cramped, noisy, no bathroom, and they only accept cash. I loved it! There are like 50 different hamburgers you can order and all of them are named after politicians or celebrities. I ate a Professor Sparks classy burger. Its a terriyaki burger with grilled pineapple and a huge mound of onion rings on the side. According to Alicia, Professor Sparks is one of the most respected teachers at Harvard and is usually very well dressed and sports a rather elegant cane as he traverses the campus. There is also a burger called The Republican and is the most expensive one on the menu at 13 bucks. lol so funny. Alicia ordered a drink called the Elvis and that turned out to be a frappe composed of peanut butter banana and chocolate. Its the King of Milkshakes.

We went off to see Harry Potter 5 tonight in a party of about 17. Four of us had to guard an entire row of seats as we waited for everyone to show up. It got ugly. After all that the movie turned out to be disappointing. Oh well.

OH! I got paid tonight! My first paycheck with the Harvard seal and everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting paid and a milkshake with peanut butter as a key ingredient...what a wonderful day indeed!

Anonymous said...

if no one was around, would you have ate it?

Anonymous said...

yeah that's what i thought! :P