Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy busy busy

So much has happened but sadly i have not had a chance to sit down and tell you any of it!

So:

I got locked into my bedroom the other night. The door does not close completely and i may have tried a bit too hard to push that thing shut so when it closed it closed HARD.

I did not discover that fact until the middle of the night when i desperately needed to use the bathroom and the door would not open no matter how fierce like i was struggling with it. At that point i became rather obsessed with the need to JUST GET OUT but i couldn't and so there i was trapped and hardly able to breathe. My throat literally closed up and i couldnt even scream for help. This worries me. What if get ATTACKED and i can't scream?

Anyways. It was late and Alicia and Rich had retired for the evening. The doors are pretty solid so they didnt hear me struggling at all. I picked up my cell phone and called them but got no answer. (I later learned they were franctic tearing up the room trying to find the ringing phone.) The phone not working put me into total panic mode and i threw myself against the door and started banging on it crying to be let out. Alicia finally emerged from her bedroom and said

"Lyan, um are you okay?"
"Help meeeeeeeee," i whispered as i slid down the door's frame.

She rammed into the door numerous times until it finally swung open. All i could do was stand there, breathing heavily and on the verge of hysterical tears.

And she? Well the wench broke into laughter and went back to bed.

And then the next morning proceeded to tell EVERYONE IN BOSTON how i had gotten locked in the room.

She threatens me with that nowadays if i get too obnoxious.

Hmph. The nerve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...that's funny. What was causing it to stick?

Anonymous said...

oh, and were you able to get to the bathroom before your bladder broke?

L. Albino said...

the door was a bit warped it seems

and after beeing freed i no longer felt like going

i comforted myself by eating a lime popsicle

Anonymous said...

Oh. my poor baby!!!! Being abused by little Alicia????

Now, now, now Alicia..... ;-)

Que puerta mas bruta!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

que dramatica es mi sobrina,me has hecho reir con tu histeria.te quiero mucho ...titi maria