Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nothing impresses the senoritas like a well-conjugated verb.



I love that guy. I'm very impressed by his one semester of spanish. Aren't you?

I tried to cook an omelet last night. It did not turn out so well. Now i know that eggs seem like a relatively easy dish to make but when you are as inept in the kitchen as i am it turns into quite the production. You know, i really don't like to do things im not naturally good at. Its terrible i know but when something doesn't come easily i'm not interested in doing it. Tis a minor character flaw and one that i have been trying to work on.

So i tried to cook an omelet. I miss my daddy's omelets! I had nearly gotten my egg flipped over but then it all fell apart and i had just a lump of quickly browning egg so i pulled it out and dumped some cheese on it and zapped it in the microwave. And then i splashed it with hot sauce to turn it into a really ghetto huevos rancheros. I'm not quite sure what huevos rancheros are but that's what i convinced myself that i ate last night.

It was delicioso.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the smell in the kitchen with those over cooked eggs I don't want to call them burnt! Ha!) Yuck!!!!!

love ya, momma

Julia said...

*gasp!* Me gusta la biblioteca y vivo en una casa roja tambien!

Where can I find this man of mystery?! *grin*