Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stealing


The house on the corner has a fantastic metal fence covered in greenery. On closer inspection the greenery has turned out to be grape vines. They have a patio section and the roof is made entirely of the vines. There are bunches of grapes dangling from the ceiling. Dude. That's awesome. I want grape vines now. There are grapes hanging on the public side of the fence and everytime i walk past it i just want to grab a handful. Is that stealing? I don't think so. I also want to reach inside their fence and pull the better looking grapes to the outside of the fence. That, i think, would probably be stealing. Mmm grapes. Maybe i could grow some from my window. But for now i will settle for the large bunch of flowers currently standing guard by my bed.

Meet the Flowers in the Attic!

You've met Margarita the yellow flower.

Since she's taken up residence with me in this room she has acquired 4 other deviant companions. They are Sabina, Diego, Guillermo, and Frosina.

Frosina is the crazy black eyed pink one. I'll let you decide who the others are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you could not have picked more interesting names for these "Flowers in the Attic." Frosina does have some really impressive eyes. Don't steal the grapes!!!!! LOL