Monday, September 3, 2007

I am done!

I am safely ensconced in my very own bedroom with a brand new bed and slightly wounded but well put together furniture. I've purchased a fan for my room and Kevin and i have acquired a picture for the bathroom as well as a towel rack.

As i wandered into the kitchen i realized (after peeking into all of the cabinets) that people who actually cooked in the house took their cookware.

Which means that I, Lyan Albino, will next embark on a mission to buy a pot, a pan, and perhaps some silver ware for my very own self.

Oh dear.

You know what i need? A MESS KIT. Where the pot, pan, silver ware and entrenching tool comes wrapped up in a neat little package.

Actually forget that. I'm gettin me some MREs. At least that comes with chewing gum and toilet paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kill me!!!! LOL