Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cold

It is literally 10 degrees warmer in my room than the rest of the floor and at least 15 degrees warmer than the bottom part of the house. The temperature was somewhere in the 40s last night ( Oh my god that's the dead of winter in Florida!) and i had on 3 layers of clothes because i was out and about. I kind of felt like an /exagerada/ because everyone else was still in thin shirts or a small jacket while i was packing thermals, turtleneck, and a very thick oversized sweatshirt. And i wished i had my hat with me.

When i left my room this morning the cold slapped me across the face and i flinched and jumped back into my room. I'm going to have to leave the house eventually though i've told my housemates that i am going to my room in october and i will come back downstairs in may. They laugh like i was joking.

Also, i think my culito nearly froze itself to the toilet this morning. That can't actually happen can it? Can it?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes it can.........LOL

Kristina Jasmin said...

I am so freaking jealous. it is SO HOT HERE. SO HOT>