Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bah


Relocating is frustrating. It took me several hours a few weeks ago to update my addresses on my open accounts ranging from my cell phone service to pay pal. Even doing it online took an immense amount of time and several weeks for all of the information to be finalized. Now that i am actually receiving bills to my new address i have set myself to obtain my MA license. This has proven to be difficult because the Class E license i have does not exist up here. There is an A B C D and M but no E. I took quite a bit of time out of my day looking up the different classes and then deciding which best matches my current one. It is D by the way. The class M license requires a whole lot of stuff and i hope i don't have to take another written or road test to have my motorcycle endorsement converted to the new license. I printed up some forms and started to fill them out until i realized that there was a specific form for out of state conversions. Gah. So i shredded my half completed other form and printed up the new one and filled it out. It is now too late to head into the city to get the license because, of course, the RMV office closest to me does not deal with out of state conversions.

Its also going to cost me over 100 dollars to do all of this.

/scowl

In happier news the Space Invaders gracing my wall are pretty awesome and i have managed to find and fill out a new voter's registration form.

No comments: