Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Very Cold


It has been over a week since last i posted. I fail. I fail very hard. Mostly I've been working and trying to stay warm. The other day i called my mommy crying because the temperature outside was 36 degrees. I was wearing long john underwear, long pants, a sweater, a coat, a wool watch cap, and the boots i wore in Kansas when i played in the snow. I cannot wear my sneakers anymore because the cold goes right through them. I also was carrying around a steaming cup of hot chocolate but i told the yuppies who asked what i was drinking that it was coffee. I hate coffee. But Ive already been teased about my love for Tang and i shall not let them make fun of my Kresto. Can i help it that the staples of my childhood have become staples of my adulthood? Probably. I keep them around tho because they are comforting. Like a security blanket. Nothing can be wrong in the world that a cup of neon orange fruit like drink can't fix.

Except for the fact that i seem to be allergic to wool and the wearing of my hat has made me itch something fierce. No amount of Tang in the world can take my mind off of that.

Also, i find myself in need of socks. The house is a bit drafty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whose hand is that???? That is definitely NOT your hand??????? who is it???? tell me, tell me, tell me!!!!!

love,

momma

Anonymous said...

Lyannie,

those socks have got to go!!! that is so embarrassing and so uncool!!!! I'm starting to think that you have become a homeless!!!! lol I don't want to hear that my girl is going hungry as well!!!! Hey, I will go to the Salvation Army and pick up some socks for you! heheheheee just kiddin' I'll send you a care package.
love, momma

L. Albino said...

That is my hand you silly woman!

Anonymous said...

i hate coffee! Hot chocolate is the best! :)