Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Packing



I can't sit still long enough to pack anything. There's a week left until I go and still not one stitch of anything has found its way into a box or bag. Nerves? Maybe. Or it could be that i'm just putting everything off till the last minute just so I can revel in the adrenaline rush that comes with rushing to finish a task. I'm a slacker like that. A junkie slacker living off of sweet sweet endorphins. Mmmm. I did pull a few of my files out to rummage through but I think i've made more of a mess than anything else. I have one suitcase that somehow has to fit my clothing, shoes, books, dvds, and video games I can't be parted from for more than a few weeks.

3 comments:

Julia said...

.... You're only bringing one suitcase worth of stuff? I take more than that for a 2 week holiday!

The King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The King said...

You are just toooo crazy.
Who better than I know that you are a slacker...Ha!

I Love you!!!