Friday, April 25, 2008

Disney Marathon Weekend



I want to run the Disney Marathon. They're taking registrations now for the 2009 race but i cannot quite cover the fee just yet. Who is gonna come watch me race? Its going start at EPCOT and then go through the rest of the parks to finish right back at EPCOT. There's even a family waiting area at the end with live entertainment. I have to run a couple more races this year so i can get a better starting place and not get stuck waaaay at the back.

3 comments:

Kristina Jasmin said...

We will come watch!! ;) As long as Im not running we will be okay!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyan how many miles its that race??? Sounds cool that race! i whant to do it 2!

Anonymous said...

you know I will be right there waiting for you!!!! I was going to say that I would be holding a lime popsicle for you, but then I have to wait to see if you are a good runner. The popsicle might melt or I just might eat it!!! hahahahaahaha. Love ya, momma