Monday, June 23, 2008

Sports

This place is so crazy about their sports. Patriots, Red Sox, and Celtics get all kinds of love year round. I have never seen so many grown men wearing jerseys in one city. I know Orlando loves the Magic but its nothing compared to the obsession that Boston has with their teams. I have felt a bit uncomfortable, in fact, walking around here and not caring at all for any Boston team whatsoever. Like a fraud. Actually i feel like I'm back in Gainesville and i don't own any Florida Gators gear. I do own a Red Sox t shirt that was given to me for my birthday but know very little about the player whose number i wear. Apparently he's very handsome and the ladies love him. But i don't really care about these teams.

Until i found out about one today. The New England Revolution is so far #1 in the eastern standings! We have a Soccer team! AND a good one!

I'm going to become a total Revolution groupie!

GOOOOAAAALLLLLL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you were in a writing mood today!!! Very well said, chica!

love ya,

momma