Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee


(I'm blowing out the candle on a single slice of key lime pie)

The first birthday i spent without my family was quiet. Too quiet.



I went hiking again this morning! Climbed different hills. The shock of going up a hill was less severe this time around. It still hurt to do it but my body was prepared and reassured me that i could make it up and back down the hill side just fine because i had done it before. It was a lovely way to spend the morning.

And now i think i should go rent a car just because i won't have to pay the underage penalty fees.

2 comments:

Kristina Jasmin said...

You are official old- welcome to the club. You now have to check the 25-30 years old box on applications for things- yippee. (not!)

Anonymous said...

Mamita linda! You have no idea how sad this day was. This is the first year I wasn't able to get you a cake! We will celebrate when you come home at the end of the month!!!! Love ya, momma