Saturday, July 18, 2009

Salem





I was supposed to catch a train and meet a couple of people for some board gaming action. But unfortunately i made it to the station just as my train was leaving! Grr. So i called Cheo, woke him up at noon that slug, and told him to meet me at the train station. When he arrived we bought tickets on the next train leaving and ended up at Salem. Good times. We followed the lines painted on the ground and ended up at the docks. Managed to scare Cheo a few times by threatening to go visit the official witch of Salem. He wouldn't let me go into the shop. So we bought some witch's brew and wandered out to the lighthouse. I wanted to get out of town before the sun went down but by the time our train arrived we were still several miles away from it. So we detoured and managed to catch a boat back to Boston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! I'm glad you are keeping up with these!
Love ya,

momma