Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breakfast with Lyan


I decided to try my hand at pancakes and bacon tonight. After a quick call to momma for some advice on how not to burn down the kitchen, i gathered my ingredients and set to work.


Not just any pancakes. Chocolate chip pancakes!


The pancakes turned out pretty amazing. No syrup required so i added some fresh cut strawberries on top. The bacon was also good. I threw some cherry tomatoes into the leftover bacon grease and cooked them a bit to eat with my bacon slices. So tasty. A bit of scrambled eggs rounded out the rest of the plate. Sadly i was so focused on eating my dinner i forgot to take a picture of the final product. Nom nom nom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lyannie, I'm so proud of you!!! You are using your new measuring cups!!!! Have you used your smiley spatulas???