Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bleh

I finally went and got sick. Not bad considering i've been freezing since early october and i live with an elementary school teacher who brings home every disease his kiddies have. I think it was the massive party we had last week. Too many people in the house standing too close to me. Today is Day 2 of my Plague and the fever has finally broken. I'm loaded down with Vicks, liquids, and an assortment of drugs that Kevin retrieved for me. I do feel slightly better.

Its supposed to snow tonight! 14 inches says the news, but i don't trust the weather channel anymore. They've disappointed me one too many times. I have an eskimo coat, snow shoes, and ski pants standing by. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, pretty chica, I guess you finally got your wish to see that snow and use up all your gear!
love ya, momma